Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Big Bad Wolf

A few weeks ago we went to a performance called the "Big Bad Wolf" the children really enjoyed it and they had a lot of laughs.
Here are some stories that the children wrote:

Yesterday I went to the show. The boys pants fell down. - By Lucy 

We went to the Sinclair Centre. I like the big bad wolf and I like the Gangman Style - By Seth

Yesterday I went to the show. I liked the undies. - By Michael W

We went to the show. - By Michael M

Yesterday I went to the show. - By Poppy 

We went to the show. By Hamish 

Yesterday I went to the show. I liked the pink undies. - By James 

Yesterday Piper and Lucy went to the show the boy wolf. - By Piper 

Yesterday I went to a show. I like the undies. - By Lauren 

Yesterday I went to the show. I liked the undies. - By Sophia 

We went to the show. By Fletcher 

Here are some photos:















2 comments:

  1. That was funny especially the photos. We liked the pink undies too!!
    From Room 2 Lee Stream

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a really cool show! I think everybody had a lot of fun. The undies bit truly was funny!

    From Leanne

    ReplyDelete